Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com
GAY BABY, GAY BABY GAY BABY! GAY BABY!: Puss on my mirror

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Puss on my mirror

wow. 7:30 in the evening already. Can't believe i just spent an hour trying to pop this fucking zit on my left cheek. It was one of those ones that weren't ready yet, but this bitch at work kept staring into my eyes when i was talking to her, instead she would stare at that fucking zit. I knew it wasnt't ready because I couldnt see that white puss part in the middle of it yet. Whatever i was saying to her at work didnt matter because i know all that she heard from my mouth was "Hi im mark, im a small dick asian motherfucker with rice on my shirt. and hey look at this zit on my side of my face. its fucking huge" anyways i tried putting pressure on it all day so when i got home the white puss part would be present and it would be easier to pop it. So as soon as i got home, i threw my bags on the floor and went into the mirror in my walk-in closet. I put on "paralyzed" by Finger Eleven to pump myself up, because as luck would have it, the white part was not there, and so i knew that the zit wasnt ripe and it would hurt like a bitch. I didnt give a fuck. I decided to go with the double index finger technique which is squeezing the zit with my two index fingers and supporting it by putting pressure on my chin with my thumbs. It took a while, and fuck was it painful, but now i have a huge spallter of puss on my fucking mirror. Success.

Big Dick Assassasin Mark Blogerson

No comments: