Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com
GAY BABY, GAY BABY GAY BABY! GAY BABY!: Halo 3

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Halo 3

Fuck yeah! I'm back to playing Halo 3 online and everyone get ready for the carnage to ensue. Let me blog about my recent matches today. Well,I got invited to a game with a couple of friends. While waiting in the lobby some asshole mentioned something about my mom's meat curtains. I am assunming that he thinks my mom has very large labia majoras or minoras. I didn't go online to be disrespected so I had two choices, 1. Come up with a clever but snappy comback or 2. Put my head set on mute. Couldn't think of anythin clever so I but my headset on mute and pretended that I didn't hear anything. One of my friends recommended to call 911 and tell the police to arrest that gamer for insulting my mom. I honestly thought about it but I realized its not worth it. 911 calls should be saved for emergencies like when people jade walk or don't walk their dog with a leash! I'm going to bed. peace out! Two!

Blogasaurous Rex

2 comments:

Blog Mcblogerson said...

lulz i feel like im friends wid the police cuz this is wut i do too, i just put on mute lol :(

Blog Mcblogerson said...

John E. Blawgz (JEB)