Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com
GAY BABY, GAY BABY GAY BABY! GAY BABY!: Celly, Celly

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Celly, Celly

The First Blog Entry from Blogbert. Cellphones, been trying to get a blackberry curve for about a few months now. But my main issue that's been hindering my attempts to purchase the cellphone that will increase my social status is Price. Cellphones nowadays are quite expensive without a contract, which i tend to stay aways from because of previous difficulties with other service providers.

Here are some ideas that I've come up with to increase my social status
1. sell a brand new sony ericsson W810i on craiglist, then flip the cash and pay the difference to purchase a balckberry
2. Take my sisters Upgrade (which is soon) give her the sony ericsson and pay the cost to upgrade to a blackberry curve.
3. final option: pay a crack head to steal a blackberry curve for me.

bloggers, any suggestion?

Blogbert

4 comments:

Blog Mcblogerson said...

BLACKBERRY CURVE WILL ONLY BE HOT FOR A MIN, ONCE U FIGURE OUT HOW U GUN GET UR HANDS ON WON OF DOZ CURVES IT WONT BE HOT NOW MORE, AND MIMS AND BOUT IT. my suggestion is get call of duty 4, dont sleep on it. that shit is buttah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if u dont know _______________________!!!

John E. Blawgz

Blog Mcblogerson said...

i meant to say mims AINT bout it

Blog Mcblogerson said...

If you talk to the crack head as him if he can get two.

Unknown said...

i wish i had a dick