Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com
GAY BABY, GAY BABY GAY BABY! GAY BABY!: Christmas Wish List!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas Wish List!

Yeah Boi! Rexton the last dinosaur in da heezy! The blogs been slow so let me break it down right quick! UHhhhh! Well, lately i've been thinking about what i want for Christmas so I'm gonna post my list and maybe if you rub your nipples hard enough I will post links and images.

The first thing I want is a Trikke and no, a trikke is not a cross between a transvestite and a dike. A Trikke is a "three-wheeled cambering vehicles are human powered machines that utilize Trikke Tech’s patented 3CV technology to allow a rider to propel a chainless, pedal-less device forward without ever touching foot to ground." Pretty much their the coolest things since Razor Scooters. So check out the web site http://trikke.com/. The people at Trikke are probably gonna read this blog so i'm pretty sure there gonna send me one for Christmass. Don'ty worry when I recieve the gift I will act all suprised and shit like i didn't know.

The next thing I want are carpet slidders. They are these slippers that allow you to slide on your carpet. Sounds pretty sweet to me! I watched this lady slide on a carpet and she looked like she was having a gay ol'time. So Santa give me those slippers or I will call the police on your ass.

Theres a whole bunch of other things that I want but I don't want to go into too much detail so I will just list them off.

1. 42 inch plasma tv with an HDPVR 160gb cable box
2. 160gb ipod
3. Iphone
4. Rock Band
5. A nice warm casual Jacket
6. Air Zoom Flight Five
7. Zoom BB
8. Nike Zoom TR
9. Boat
10. Five grand
11. Penis Pump
12. Ethiopian Child
13. Justin Timberlake
14. Ounce of purple Kush
15. A fake gold Chain

I don't know if I'll get all these things because I have been a naughty boy and Santa doesn't like naughty boys or does he?

No comments: