Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com
GAY BABY, GAY BABY GAY BABY! GAY BABY!: Purple Kush!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Purple Kush!

Supposedly I smoked some Purple Kush over the weekend and I know it was real purple Kush because I got it from a man who claims to be the best at everything in the world. Well let me tell ya, this stuff fucked me up. At the time I believed that I had a super power that allowed me to make crazy beats that were straight from the dome. Man, if I recorded that shit, I could of made millions and sold it to 3 specific people They are: 1. Elise Estrada 2. Noble Bushbi 3. Pierre Trudeau. Why these three people? Call me on my cell phone and I will provided an detailed explanation with diagrams if needed.

Also I was wondering if anyone was down for joining a cult this weekend. I got nothing planned so just throwing that idea out there. Well, I’m out! Gonna Work on my music! Two!

Blogasaurous Rex

3 comments:

Blog Mcblogerson said...

lol depends wut kidna cult u lewking for. if its like a colt as in ahorse no ty, but if its liek tom cruise type shit im hella down, like a clown with down, syndrome. booyaka!

Blog Mcblogerson said...

John E. Blawgz

Blog Mcblogerson said...

I'm thinking Tom Cruise Type Shit!