Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com
GAY BABY, GAY BABY GAY BABY! GAY BABY!: Been Blogging for a Miniute

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Been Blogging for a Miniute

So I just watched an interview with Chris Brown. According to Chris Breezy he's "[been] here for a minute". I can't remember what interview it was from but I can remember those words comming sweet sexual 17 year old mouth. How do I know hes 17 (turns 18 in May for all you faggots) because I wikipedia'd that shit. I ain't gonna front like I didn't. So what the fuck does "been here for a minute mean." It doesn't make any sense because he used it in a way that implied that hes been here for a while. Fuck, hes confusing me and shit. If anyone but a black guy told me that hes been here for a minitue I would think that hes been here for literally 60 seconds but if a black guy says it I think it sounds cool, hip, and I totally get what hes trying to say. Another line that doesn't make any sense at all is Usher's Confessions Part 1. The line comes at the end of the talking part when he gets all mad and shit about his boo and says "put that on everything". Again it doesn't make any sense but sound so cool comming from his mouth. So this post was a complete waste of time but who the fuck cares, so are blogs and blogging and I think I will put that on everything!

Rexton the Great

3 comments:

Blog Mcblogerson said...

OMG UR STOOPED REXTON
i didn't evenfinish ur entry, cuz u dun even know what been out for a min means. it means u hawt. and u just been hot and ur hotness is predicted to go on for mo then a min. like yo that new Exco X International Clotheirs collab been out for a min, dont sleep on that shit GO COP iT.

JEB

Anonymous said...

I was hoping for a follow up chris brown link. :(

Anonymous said...

who is anonymous. want to be my groupie