Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com
GAY BABY, GAY BABY GAY BABY! GAY BABY!: Omarion and Bow Wow! Face Off! Oh Shit!

Friday, December 21, 2007

Omarion and Bow Wow! Face Off! Oh Shit!

Hello Brooklyn!!!!!!!! I don't fuckin work till January so i guess its time to blog it up. I know the title of this blog is upsetting to those who are "on that independant shit" but like kanye says "you know you would trade it in for a wife and some kids." These two talented young black gentleman are the best thing since that R. Kelly and Jay-Z Colabo. Recently they just dropped an album and I know, some might call me gay but i'm liking the first single "Girlfriend." But guess what, if you think thats gay I usually listen to the Chris Brown song "You" either before or after "Girlfriend." Let me tell you, I sit up in my room like brandy and have a 3 hour 1 man party listening to these two songs on repeat. I know many people would want to join me in my 1 man party but sorry you can't because its a 1 man party. Emphasis on the 1 man! If Omarion, Bow Wow, and Chris Brown wanted to join my party I would have to turn them away like the bouncers at mirage turn me away when they see my slanted eyes and hear my poor english!

For some reason I can't post an image but ill work on it so this is all i got for now! Oh yeah I would provide downloads to the songs but I don't know how to do that. Maybe one of my fellow bloggers could help me?

Also heres the definition of a bag of smashed assholes

1.A bag of smashed assholes
-A person that looks like a bag of smashed assholes ie. there really ugly
"man that girl looks like a bag of smashed assholes"

Well I got to go. Gonna continue e-pimping bitches on the internet. Ma ma se, ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa!

Rexton the last dinosaur

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ma ma se, ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa don't mean nothing...i thought that had been established?