Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com
GAY BABY, GAY BABY GAY BABY! GAY BABY!: COOLER THAN A POLAR BEAR'S TOE NAILS...

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

COOLER THAN A POLAR BEAR'S TOE NAILS...


Apparently these dudes met eachother on Myspace a few years ago. They started out jsut making beats but one of the dudes acted as a temporary emcee for testing purposes and they turned out to be the next big rappers from chi town. They're not only taking blogs by storm. You can see them in Rolling Stone, Spin,URB, Discobelle amongst others. They blend minimal beats with massive basslines. Think The Pack from the bay area but less about my car and more about my bmx. The catch is they rhyme about crazy shit like tricking out their bmx bikes and shit. They have played with a lot of hot acts the last year including M.I.A, A-Trak, Dj Mehdi, Kid Sister and Flosstradamus all who have seen crazy success with this whole hip hop electro bmore blog unity shit. Next up is a jam w/ Lil Wayne and a new album.

Cool Kids - 88
Cool Kids - Flossin
Cool Kids - Gettin it Feat. Lil Wayne

Check it out




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There you go again. Trying to push your music on us but I agree that these two brothas are pretty dope. How can you not like these guys! They rap about transformers and the flinstones and I'm all about that. I like them and I hope they like me back!